We strive for a future where the financial sector is as diverse and inclusive as our society at WIFS.
Gender inequality is a cultural and societal issue. While the introduction of a mandatory women's quota is a positive step, we at WIFS are not satisfied with that. We aim for a 50/50 balance.
By utilizing both masculine and feminine qualities in your business, whether you are a man or a woman, you create more balance. This ultimately leads to more diverse teams that make better-founded decisions and achieve demonstrably better business results. This balance is important for creating a healthy and sustainable financial sector.
WIFS is a community with a clear footprint in creating space for feminine values from an inclusive perspective. We strive to form a community of like-minded people who stand for more balance between the masculine and feminine in yourself, your team, your organization, and the sector.
Do you want to make an impact and help shape this transition?
To strengthen the WIFS organization, we are looking for new board members for WIFS.
Are you the enthusiastic candidate board member we are looking for? Someone who:
- Is intrinsically motivated to take WIFS to the next phase;
- Is capable of translating the vision and strategy of WIFS into action today;
- Is good at building and gets energy from working on the continuity of WIFS;
- Has a talent for networking and knows how to bind members and stakeholders to WIFS;
- Is aware of his/her competencies, both masculine and feminine: result-oriented, teamwork, empathy, can-do mentality, decisive, self-guided, proactive, and (socially) involved;
- Is committed for a term of 2-4 years;
- Is willing to spend an average of 4 hours a week on WIFS (on a voluntary basis).
What does the WIFS board membership offer you?
- The opportunity to make an impact and actively contribute to the diversity and inclusion issue in the Netherlands;
- Working on what you really enjoy and find important;
- Working in a challenging and enthusiastic team with like-minded people;
- Personal development;
- Being part of an influential network, both within and outside the financial sector;
- Expanding your board experience.
We invite everyone who supports our values to respond.
Because we stand for 50/50, we also want to work towards a balanced reflection in our board. Therefore, we explicitly call on men to respond.
For more information and the detailed profile, please contact Mirelle van Gemert.